So if you want to do some interesting changes to your lifestyle, then make some new delicious recipes. Its a great idea to mix things up a little, with your ravishing appetite.
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 medium peeld and carrot grated
- 1/2 onion grated
- salt and pepper,herbs (I used fresh chopped paresely)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 normal flour
- Butter for the frying pan
Ok lets get mixing:
- Mix ingredients together in a large bowl
- then roll into balls using your hands to the size of golf balls
Ok, so now, roll into those bowls and place on a baking tray, and seal with clear wrap and put in the fridge for about 30 mins. Drizzle with olive oil so they don’t stick on the pan.
Then, fry in butter sealing the rissoles on a low heat over a nice heavy pan
- Remove and allow to cool down.